A Code Welder is primarily responsible for executing production tasks related to the manufacturing of Tank Shop products on the Day shift or Night shift.
· Equipment is operated safely
· Complete all tasks according to planned schedule
· Work meets all quality standards
· Work area and equipment are clean and orderly, well-maintained
· Read and interpret blueprint detail drawings and dimension styles
· Prepare weld surfaces as required
· Determine welder settings required
· Weld Prep and fit-up of steel parts
· Welding according to appropriate codes and procedures
· Follow safe operating and lifting procedures for jib and overhead cranes
· Operate forklift according to safe operating procedures, including acquisition and maintenance of training certificate
· Can uphold the company core values
· Ability to build long term relationships
· Ability to be a part of an effective team
· Strong work ethic
· Read 1/8” , and 1/16” gradations on tape measure
· Able to read blue prints
· Attention to detail
· Lifting requirement: 75 pounds
· Excellent attendance
· Interest in Code Welding; No experience required
PRODUCTION: DAY/NIGHT SHIFTS (SUPERIOR INDUSTRIES):
Welders – Code and non-code welders
Fabricator – cut, machine and prepare steel as needed for production
Machinist – res[ponsible for operating machine and experience with computers
Painter - prepare metal and apply paint
Assembly - work with a team to compelte final assembly of product, prior to customer delivery
Find out more at www.superior-ind.com or email email@example.com.
UMM STUDENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Unger's Furniture has a part-time Sales Position. 20-25 hours per week/some Saturdays. CAll 320-589-3911 to inquire, or stop in at the store on Atlantic Avenue, Morris.
Sidewalk Snow Removal in Morris. 30-45 minutes per snow event @ 7 am. M - F on snow days. Price negotiable. Call Tim at 320-589-9008.
Variety of full-time and part-time positions including Nurses' Aide, Dietary Aide, Housekeeping and more available at: West Wind Village
Morris Electronics is seeking a full-time or part-time person for general computer work and networking repair. A computer background is preferred but not required. Interest in computers and learning the job is most important. Salary DOE. To apply or for information contact Cora at firstname.lastname@example.org or 320-208-1528. Resumes may also be mailed to Morris Electronics, 511 Atlantic Avenue, Morris MN.
Best Northland Prairie Inn is currently looking for people for Housekeeping, Front Desk, Restaurant and Bar/Lounge.
Hours for Housekeeping 9a.m. – 3p.m. some days till 4p.m. Monday – Sunday
Hours for Front Desk 3p.m. – 11p.m./ 11p.m.- 7a.m. Monday – Sunday
Ranch House Restaurant 8a.m. – 2p.m. closes from 2p.m. till 4:30p.m./ 4:30p.m. – 8.pm. Tuesday – Thursday
8a.m. – 2p.m. closes from 2p.m. till 4:30p.m./ 4:30p.m. – 9p.m. Friday & Saturday
8a.m. – 1p.m. or close
Bar/Lounge – 4p.m. – 11p.m. Tuesday – Thursday
4p.m. – 1a.m. Friday & Saturday
To apply, contact:
Best Northland Prairie Inn
200 E Hwy 28
Morris, MN 56267
1-800-535-3035 toll free