Chamber Membership Can Benefit Your Business
Having your business information listed and linked in our online directory is worth the price of a Chamber Membership alone. Technology has created a whole new customer base that turns first to their computer for information. The Chamber website puts your information at their fingertips. Click here to view our Member Directory.
The Chamber keeps the lines of communication open between businesses. We provide a current news blog that keeps members up to date on what is going on. Highlights of what the news blog can include are:
- Member News: Blurbs providing information on member achievements, relocations, promotions, etc. FREE!
- Member Spotlight: A chance for you to showcase your business to other members — FREE!
- Promotional Information: All the details, and how to register, on events and programs that the Chamber provides. Leadership Stevens County, Santa Holiday Promotion, Parade of Lights, Seminar information, Prairie Pioneer Days, Crazy Days, and more…
- New Member Information: Want to know who just joined? Where they are located? This is the spot.
- Important Dates: When are things going on in town? The news blog, website (including community calendar) and Friday Facts can tell you.
- FREE quarterly listings of your events to Friday Facts.
The Chamber also provides Stevens County packets of information about area businesses and community information to any business, organization or group that requests it. These packets are often used when local businesses are interviewing for new employees.
Meeting and talking with other members provides a valuable network for your business. The Chamber provides that opportunity through numerous events, including the Welcome Picnic, Prairie Pioneer Days, the Community Development Business-to-Business meetings and many more. You also have the opportunity to join, or work with, a variety of Chamber committees. Valuable contacts are made through the Chamber.
The Chamber offers lunch and learns and seminars including the Leadership Stevens County program and other opportunities to expand your business knowledge.
Being a member allows you to take Chamber Cash (which you deposit the same way you would a personal check). Last year over $46,790 was printed in Chamber Cash. That money all stays local, and can only be redeemed at a Chamber Member business. We encourage everyone to use it as bonuses or in recognition of promotions, in place of gift cards, and instead of cash as donations to local causes.
A weekly e-mail that has been very popular and circulates throughout the entire community. Keeps you aware of local community events.
The Chamber has its own Facebook page that is used as another means to get the word out about Chamber sponsored and community events.
In addition to free quarterly postings, Chamber Members may purchase additional ads in Friday Facts. Rates
The Chamber exists to promote, and increase awareness of, what the community of Morris has to offer.
Being a Chamber member lends credibility to your business or organization. Chamber members are more likely to do business with other Chamber members.